Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my new lil one..

sorry for the late entry..been busy lately with my lil one..been takin a lot of my time..but it's quite great to have a new lil one in my life..juz by watching the cute lil face makes my heart melt down..all my pains & problems that i've always been thru all these years went away..feelin like the new beginning of my entire life..im starting my new book..

someone once said to me..
"its just like life..if there's no bitterness,u'll never experience happiness"
u'll face hardship in life..u have to be strong and face it..by the end of the day,happiness will be yours..
and most of all..don't ever overestimate yourself..

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:36 PM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com