Tuesday, July 28, 2009

bz.bz.bz.....

just caught up with lots & lots of stuff to do..penat,lelah,letih 4 sure smua ada..huhu..
sorry 4 not updatin my post earlier.just too..bz.

fyi,i was just appointed to be a script writer for my college's choral speaking team..i hav no idea for now.blank..i need to come up with a great yet interesting script on a theme that is PATRIOTISME asap.huhu..can anyone out there help me out?ya'll can give me some rough ideas,points & i'll try 2 elaborate it more 2 make it more longer,grand & interesting..

there are some interesting incidents happened just 2,3 days ago..
i'll tell ya'll in my next post ok.just wait patiently for 'em k?

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:23 PM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com