Monday, June 1, 2009

its over..

i taw u dh de girl 2 skang.kn korg dh jmpe family each other.u both suits 4 each other..so what the hell do u still want from me??leave me alone..please..i need some space rite now..1 thing i know is that she deserves u more than i do..so dont let her down ok?dont break another innocent heart..i know what it feels like.im hoping that u will be happier with her more than i do.so please..respect my decision ok?i just need to focus on my studies 1st.this is my 1st priority for now..although sumtimes,i feel a bit lonely..dont even bother to contact me again.just move on with your life & i with mine..ok?

Labels:

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:50 AM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com