Monday, February 9, 2009

the sweetest girl..


Afeeqah, the sweetest girl I've ever known.. 4 once, i think she's some kind of gift from God 2 me. because ever since i met her when we was like 16,we just became best girlfriends since then.we sat next to each other in the same classroom when we're in form 5.we share evrything & do anything together.we hang out 4 sometimes b4 im off to college.

till 2day,Afeeqah is one of the most my trusted,best girlfriend ever..I'm glad & thankful 2 be her best girlfriend..she's the only person who knew me well..(i mean my secrets & scandals)haha...i miss her & love her a lot.i hope our friendship will never fade away & last 4 ever..

i miss you so much & hopefully can meet you soon..

Labels:

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:21 AM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com