Monday, February 23, 2009

maybe its a sign from up above..i dunno..huhu..

lately, i have unusual, strange n better yet maybe meaningful dreams to me..i dunno.sometimes NIGHTMARES..huhu..but most of the dreams are about my friends,family & of course "me"..
maybe in the future..it might happens..who knows right??i hope some of it happens..someday..hehe..

right now,im workin on writing a beautiful poetry..huhu..i hope i can finish it by time.it stress me a lil bit though..because when i write something i need to focus on it entirely & be in that particular mood..u know what i mean right?but right now,im kinda in a middle of a mess..huhu..if somebody can help me,i really appreciate it..

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|2:43 AM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com